Review: Swimsuits For All
Krista and Corey bought a pool back in May and there for a while, we were like a couple of fish. I had one bathing suit at that time and it was a few years old, so it wasn't very flattering. I contacted Swimsuits For All to see if they were interested in having me write up a review for one of their suits. I was ecstatic when I found out that they were interested in having me review one suit for each site.
I wasn't quite as comfortable in the Delta Burke Dotted Floral Plus Size One Piece Swimsuit but I wouldn't say it looked bad on me. I ended up putting the skirt from my other swimsuit on with this suit and then I felt a lot more confident.
* Soft cup bra provides support and comfort
* V-Neckline is feminine and flattering
* Tummy control panel slims your tummy
* 85% Nylon / 15% Spandex fabric composition allows for enough stretch and a comfortable feel
Fit & Flatter Solutions:
- Tummy control panel slims your tummy
* Swimsuit fits true to size. Will comfortably fit up to D cup. See our sizing chart below for more information.
Check out the other swimsuit they sent me here.
Disclosure: I received products from this company in exchange for an honest review. Opinions expressed are 100% mine.